Cognos Lead (Immediate Joiners Preferred) (6 - 9 yrs)
Report Studio Query Studio Analysis Studio Framework-Manager Cognos Dashboard & Analytics Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
We are looking for Cognos Leads candidate with 6 to 9 years of experience. Please note Hiring is for Chennai location only. Applicant should have at least 6 years of experience in the relevant field. Preference will be given to Immediate joiners.
Please see the JD below.
- The Senior Cognos Developer with 6 to 9 years of experience and is responsible for all tasks related to the delivery of Business Intelligence Reports,related customer service requests within a production life cycle support environment, including release planning, status reporting, risk and issue tracking, and solution and deliverable quality assurance.
- He / She will also be required to coordinate with multiple teams from around the program, and with external client organizations.
- This role involves requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment activities for each Cognos-related model or report enhancement.
- Specific responsibilities include: Design and development of complex Cognos reports, framework manager model, Modeling Cognos BI Analytics cubes and dashboards Work with project leads (Development, Functional, Technical and Interface/Conversion) to confirm and substantiate functional and technical designs.
- Managing task completion across all implementation phases.
- Provide production support for the client's applications. Activities include program analysis, testing and system enhancements. Some support may be outside of normal business hours.
- Create technical design specifications.
- Develop and maintain Framework Manager Metadata Model and Report Studio report specifications.
- Ensuring solution and deliverable quality.
- Anticipating, identifying and mitigating risks and managing resolution of implementation issues.
- Communicating project risks, issues, timelines, solutions, and status to client point-of-contact and EIM leadership.
- Proficiency with Report Studio and Query Studio is required.
- Responsible for technical design documents.